Full-frame freedom, outstanding agility and the convenience of built-in Wi-Fi®.
For those who find inspiration everywhere, who switch between stills and video without missing a beat, who want the look only a full-frame D-SLR can achieve and who love sharing their shots, the D750 is the tool to unleash your artistry. With features inspired by D4S and D810, the D750 brings dazzling image quality, cinematic video capabilities and pro-inspired handling in a nimble design with a tilting Vari-angle LCD and built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. Enthusiasts upgrading from a DX-format D-SLR will marvel at the D750’s full-frame performance. Pros seeking a primary or secondary camera for fast-paced shoots will appreciate the D750’s familiar handling and speed. And filmmakers looking for a compact D-SLR to bring a production to life or to capture B-Roll will find the D750 a perfect fit. The D750 is a thrilling centerpiece of an exceptional imaging system.
24.3MP FX-format sensor and EXPEED 4
Like every Nikon full-frame D-SLR, the D750 achieves a level of image quality few other manufacturers can match. Its newly designed 24.3MP FX-format CMOS image sensor is paired with EXPEED 4 image processing for fast frame rates, a low noise, wide ISO range of 100 to 12,800 (expandable up to ISO 51,200), Full HD video with enhanced definition and reduced noise at high ISO sensitivities, minimal moiré, jaggies and false colors and a Nikon first—autofocus performance down to -3EV. Paired with the versatile array of full-frame or DX-format NIKKOR lenses, the D750 is capable of telling any story you can imagine.
Built-in Wi-Fi sharing and remote control
Sharing and transferring your favorite D750 photos is fast, easy and fun. Wirelessly connect to the D750 with a compatible smartphone or tablet, browse the camera’s memory card, download your favorite shots and then email them, text them or upload them to your favorite website. You can also use your smart device as a remote monitor and control for the D750—see what the camera sees and fire the shutter. For faster wireless transfers, transmit images over FTP using the WT-5A Wireless Transmitter + UT-1 Communication Unit. (Advanced shooters can use a web browser on a smartphone or tablet in HTTP mode to operate camera controls and begin Live View shooting.)
- Full frame 243 megapixel CMOS image sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor
- Full HD 60/50/30/25/24p video
- Built in Wi Fi connectivity and compatibility with the WT 5a + UT 1 Communication Unit
- Shoot up to 65 fps at full resolution Frame size (pixels) : 1920 x 1080
- Pro Video feature set including: Simultaneously record uncompressed and compressed, Manually control ISO, shutter speed and aperture while recording—even use Power Aperture control for smooth iris transitions and Auto ISO for smooth exposure transitions
- Compact, lightweight and slim unibody (monocoque) body design with tilting Vari angle LCD display
- D750 Body Only
- EN-EL15 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- MH-25A Battery Charger
- UC-E17 USB Cable
- AN-DC14 Strap
- BF-1B Body Cap
- DK-5 Eyepiece Cap
- DK-21 Rubber Eyecup
- NikonView NX2 CD ROM